Application and Forms
Instructions for submitting your application can be found on the cover of the appropriate application below, to include fees and additional required items. Incomplete applications (unanswered questions, unsigned documents, etc.) may be returned without processing.
Once you obtain your Manufactured Housing Board license please be aware that towns, cities and/or counties in which you plan to work may require additional licensing and/or permitting. Please contact the jurisdiction's Business License or Building Permit department prior to performing any work in that jurisdiction.
Licensure by reciprocity is not currently available in this state for Manufactured Housing.
All instructions for completing and submitting an application are included with the individual applications below.
- Owner Prepared Financial Statement
Manufactured Home Retail Dealer Application
Manufactured Home Manufacturer Application
- This form may only be used by Manufactured Home Manufacturer applicants.
Manufactured Home Retail/Multi-Lot Salesperson Application
Manufactured Home Contractor/Repairer/Installer Application
Manufactured Home Apprentice Salesperson Application
- This application may also be completed online here. Before beginning the online application process you must complete the supplemental documentation and upload it with any required information listed on page one of the supplemental documentation page.
Explanatory Statement of "Yes" Answers
Charitable Home Show Permit Application
Promotional Home Show Permit Application
Manufactured Housing Bond Form
- All bonds submitted to the Manufactured Housing Board for licensure must be on this form.
- This form may be submitted to the Board with the required fee for a list of designated Manufactured Housing licensees.