Commission Approved Forms and Resources
- Document 370 SC Residential Property Condition Disclosure Exemptions
- Licensee List Request Form
- South Carolina Disclosure of Brokerage Relationships (Formerly Agency Disclosure Brochure)
- Updated South Carolina Residential Property Condition Disclosure Statement (Effective 6/1/2023) (Revised 2/23)
- Offer Rejection Form
- Required Language for S.C. Listing, Buyer Representation and Transaction Brokerage Contracts
- Transaction Broker Agreement Template (Not a required or official document)
- Designated Agency Agreement
- Dual Agency Agreement
- S.C. Trust Account Guidelines
The South Carolina Real Estate Commission does not have a database of State approved transactional or agency contracts and forms other than those found on this page.
It is the responsibility of the Broker in Charge or Property Manager in Charge to approve of forms to be utilized by the brokerage or management company. Professional Associations or Real Estate Attorneys may be able to assist or provide forms for your office.