Commission Approved Forms and Resources

The South Carolina Real Estate Commission does not have a database of State approved transactional or agency contracts and forms other than those found on this page.

It is the responsibility of the Broker in Charge or Property Manager in Charge to approve of forms to be utilized by the brokerage or management company. Professional Associations or Real Estate Attorneys may be able to assist or provide forms for your office.