- CFOI Reports 102 Work-Related Deaths in 2020 - December 16, 2021
- SC OSHA Partners With Company Building UofSC Campus Village - December 14, 2021
- State Fire Academy Graduates 22 in December - December 3, 2021
- 2021 Winter Weather Heating Safety - November 30, 2021
- BLS Releases 2020 SC and National Injury/Illness Rates - November 3, 2021
- State Fire Academy Graduates 21 in September - September 24, 2021
- SC OSHA Statement to SC Employers - September 10, 2021
In conclusion of the celebration of National Safety Month, LLR announces the recipients of the 2021 Safety Achievement Awards! Thirty-one (31) employers, both private and public, across the State of South Carolina will be awarded. Please see the attached for more information.
- SC OSHA Sign Safety Partnership With Holder Construction
- LLR Extending Deadline to Submit Safety Award Applications
- State Fire Academy Graduates 26 in May
- 80 S.C. Fire Departments Receive “Fire Safe South Carolina” Community Designation
LLR EXTENDING DEADLINE TO SUBMIT 2021 SAFETY AWARD APPLICATIONS.
The 2021 LLR Safety Awards season has now begun. The Agency hopes your company will be able to celebrate its safety accomplishments with the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation this year. The Agency believes all employers - whether large or small, private or public - should be rewarded for the success of their safety and health programs.
- Harper General Contractors and SC OSHA Sign Safety Partnership