South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Board
Attention LLR Customers
LLR encourages the use of its online licensing services to issue licenses as quickly as possible to our clients. Starting May 15, 2011, a $25 service fee will be instituted for licensing services done in person rather than online.
Temporary Practice Supplement Requirements and Fee
Laura Smith, Compliance Coordinator
Name of Agency or Board: South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Board
Address: PO Box 11847
Columbia, S.C. 29211-1847
Telephone: (803) 896-4400
The applicant must include with the two-page application:
1. Temporary Practice Fee: $50
Questions and answers about temporary practice in South Carolina:
1. Can the application be transmitted by facsimile? Yes, however, fee must be received before issuance.
2. Can the fee be paid by credit card? No
3. Can a copy of the temporary practice permit be faxed to the applicant upon issuance? Yes
4. Applicants may obtain a form by clicking on this link Temporary Practice Fee (document #215).