Telephone: (803) 896-4630 Laura Smith William Tiller, Manager Georgia Lewis
Compliance Coordinator / Interim Administrator
Advice Counsel to the Board
providing legal advice to all Boards, Commissions
and Panels, as well as their administrative staff.
These attorneys do not provide legal advice to
parties outside LLR.
Telephone: (803) 896-4630
William Tiller, Manager
Laura Smith, Compliance Coordinator
Name of Agency or Board: South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Board
Address: PO Box 11847
Columbia, S.C. 29211-1847
Telephone: (803) 896-4400
The applicant must include with the two-page application:
1. Temporary Practice Fee: $50
Questions and answers about temporary practice in South Carolina:
1. Can the application be transmitted by facsimile? Yes, however, fee must be received before issuance.
2. Can the fee be paid by credit card? No
3. Can a copy of the temporary practice permit be faxed to the applicant upon issuance? Yes
4. Applicants may obtain a form by clicking on this link Temporary Practice Fee (document #215).