South Carolina Board of Registration for Foresters
Attention LLR Customers
LLR encourages the use of its online licensing services to issue licenses as quickly as possible to our clients. Starting May 15, 2011, a $25 service fee will be instituted for licensing services done in person rather than online.
1. Application $50
2. Registration $130 (two-year license fee)**
3. Initial License (including application, and registration fee) $180
4. Biannual Renewal (every two years) $130
5. Late Charge (after June 30 thru September 30) $50
6. Forester License Reinstatement $100 plus past renewal fees and penalties
7. Examination Fee $325 (payable to the Society of American Foresters)
8. List (Diskette/CD) $10
9. Duplicate License $3 (wallet card)
10. Verification of License $5 -- (https://verify.llronline.com)
11. Name or Address Change with a new card issued $3
There is no charge for address or name changes made for the board’s record only. The charge applies if a new license card is requested.
**Initial registration fees are prorated for applications received after April 1 of the year prior to renewal (even years, 2012, 2014, etc.) and approved by the Board. The prorated registration fee is $65.